£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We're looking for a talented editor to join our London team in a full time and permanent position.
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
● Proven track record in editing films of exceptional quality, on brief and on time, and in a variety of styles
● Proven ability to problem solve and act decisively
● Experience with Apple Mac systems, server/file management and Cloud data storage
● Able to cope with long hours when necessary, and multiple projects running simultaneously
● Exceptional proficiency in editing. Knowledge of FCP, Adobe Packages, Grading Software
What You’ll Actually Do
● Be fluent in all post production workflows including live action and motion graphics.
● Edit any given assignment to a high standard in a timely manner, meeting deadlines accordingly
● Manipulate the plot, score, sound, and graphics to refine the overall story into an engaging film that meets
the brief and client requirements
● Complete all necessary versions and delivery specs for each assignment
● Work with the Producers to incorporate client feedback, provide commentary and explanations, and
produce a final draft version.
● Use experience of how final films come together to, on some suitable projects, advise the team on which
techniques and platforms are best suited
● Media manage and back up all rushes and all associated project assets to Casual Films requirements
● Oversee quality control to ensure each deliverable is client ready
● Maintain creative responsibility for a project while it is in post production
● Show expertise and comfort in communicating business messaging
● Display in depth technical understanding to keep the department up to date with the latest best practice in live action and mixed media.
Casual Films is a video and animation production group based in London, New York, Los Angeles and Melbourne. For the past two years we’ve been voted the top corporate production company in the UK in Televisual Magazine.
You can see some of our work here.
We specialize in video content for business. Over the past 15 years, our films have helped companies:
- attract and retain the best candidates
- train or motivate staff
- explain or promote products and services
- increase brand awareness and appeal
- boost sales and encourage donations
We are video consultants; expert filmmakers fluent in the language of corporate communications. With a vastly experienced internal team - and thousands of briefs under our belts - we turn business messaging into creative, effective and engaging video better than anyone else.
We have an in-house team of 40 people. We’ve won a whole bunch of awards. We make animations for companies and charities that make people feel stuff, buy stuff, love stuff, want stuff, apply for stuff and donate their money to stuff.
We’re a close team that punches above its weight with accolades, creativity and client base. We’re ambitious, full of great ideas and we work hard. Our client list is exciting and growing and so is our team. We want the very best to join us.
For more information on our group, please visit our website.
© Casual Films 2021