31st October 2021
We are looking for an ambitious Executive Producer to join our group and lead our Netherlands operations in a full time and permanent position. You will need to have direct experience and/or a working knowledge of how a variety of businesses work across different industries/sectors; increase business development/sales opportunities; how to help businesses identify, frame, and solve complex problems; and position the value of Casual Films, and close opportunities.
● Be responsible for your team’s P&L on the dashboard
● You are the point of escalation and consultation for both the client, your team and for crew.
● Pending project size or scope, this may include your involvement throughout or more often, from the strategic level while your team executes.
● Your value is added in the form of experience, stature and client relationships.
● You have the ability to say yes or no on a full project scale while also assessing for Casual and for the client whether resources are being allocated properly and whether a project will succeed or fail.
● You're fluent in the language of the boardroom and the film set and serve as an interpreter and decision maker between all stakeholders.
● You act as the face of the company at all times and shoulder the ultimate burden of success or failure.
● Exhibit a proven understanding of the strategic value of film within corporate communications.
● Expertise and comfort in regular communication with Global 2000 and C-suite level executives at the decision making level.
● Full accountability of client relationships, either assigned or brought in through individual connections.
● Proven ability to grow client relationships resulting in increased revenue.
● Proven ability to mediate difficult situations with and between clients with desired outcome of strengthening relationships and project success.
● Ability and desire to recruit, train and retain skilled staff that support company and client needs.
● Production experience across all projects of all scales: Interview, Live Action, Talent, Animation, Drone, 360 and Large-Scale Commercial Productions.
● Maintain creative responsibility for a project and that it fits with the clients’ strategic goals
● Regularly review budgets as provided by your team - per client quarterly and across jobs.
● Support the production team by making sure they have the resources, knowledge and motivation to carry out their work.
● Pitch for prospective projects.
● Lead by example, ensuring our clients would describe your personal service as first class.
● Report in fortnightly production/budget review meetings.
● Participate in international Level 10 meetings and bi-annual Global Leadership meetings.
What You’ll Actually Do
● You are the clients’ main point of contact for all conversations.
● You are their partner and consultant from a strategic level with the ability to anticipate their direction before they do.
● You’ll consult on initial briefs and direction while bringing in your production team.
● You’ll oversee proposals, treatments and costs, either generated independently or working with our in-house Creative department.
● Pending the production size, content, etc, you will maintain oversight while on set or from afar and have your team manage.
● Pending the job, you’ll hand off to a Live Action Producer or Animation Producer who will take the project into production
● Some writing schedules, handling shoots and other typical Corporate Video Production activities
Casual Films is a video and animation production group based in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Melbourne and Sydney. For the past two years we’ve been voted the top corporate production company in the UK in Televisual Magazine.
You can see some of our work here.
We specialise in video content for business. Over the past 15 years, our films have helped companies:
- attract and retain the best candidates
- train or motivate staff
- explain or promote products and services
- increase brand awareness and appeal
- boost sales and encourage donations
We are video consultants; expert filmmakers fluent in the language of corporate communications. With a vastly experienced internal team - and thousands of briefs under our belts - we turn business messaging into creative, effective and engaging video better than anyone else.
We have an in-house team of 45 people. We’ve won a whole bunch of awards. We make animations for companies and charities that make people feel stuff, buy stuff, love stuff, want stuff, apply for stuff and donate their money to stuff.
We’re a close team that punches above its weight with accolades, creativity and client base. We’re ambitious, full of great ideas and we work hard. Our client list is exciting and growing and so is our team. We want the very best to join us.
For more information on our group, please visit our website.
© Casual Films 2021