Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
31st July 2021
We’re looking for talented Coordinator to join our London team for 4 months (with the possibility of extending beyond that). An ideal candidate would be someone with both agency and production experience. While producing great films is a must, we place a premium on the ability to deliver excellent client service.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working on productions for FTSE 100 clients. They must have a proactive approach and be team spirited. They must be able to handle post-production workflows, help organise shoots and to work across multiple productions simultaneously. We are looking for organised and thorough applicants.
· At least two years experience of working in an agency or production role
· Budget management
· Production paperwork
· Organisational skills across the board
· Set management
· Post production workflow
What you’ll actually do
· Support producers
· Location sourcing
· Props sourcing
· Buying in items for shoots
· Help source freelancers
· Call sheets and risk assessments
· Organize shoots/crew/post production resource.
· Go on location to help organise and support
· Regularly review budgets across all projects and take steps to stem overspend.
· Work up schedules and help keep productions running to time
Casual Films is a video and animation production group based in London, New York, Los Angeles and Melbourne. For the past two years we’ve been voted the top corporate production company in the UK in Televisual Magazine.
You can see some of our work here.
We specialize in video content for business. Over the past 15 years, our films have helped companies:
- attract and retain the best candidates
- train or motivate staff
- explain or promote products and services
- increase brand awareness and appeal
- boost sales and encourage donations
We are video consultants; expert filmmakers fluent in the language of corporate communications. With a vastly experienced internal team - and thousands of briefs under our belts - we turn business messaging into creative, effective and engaging video better than anyone else.
We have an in-house team of 40 people. We’ve won a whole bunch of awards. We make animations for companies and charities that make people feel stuff, buy stuff, love stuff, want stuff, apply for stuff and donate their money to stuff.
We’re a close team that punches above its weight with accolades, creativity and client base. We’re ambitious, full of great ideas and we work hard. Our client list is exciting and growing and so is our team. We want the very best to join us.
For more information on our group, please visit our website.
© Casual Films 2021