$75-88K + 401k + Health Benefits
21 days PTO, plus 4 day office closure in December/January
Brooklyn, New York
15th June 2021
A fundamental part of Casual Films’ production teams, the Senior Producer position sits between our Executive Producers and Producers. It straddles both account management and day to day production.
It’s a role that exists to drive projects forward - filling in the blanks between clients wanting a film and them getting a film. They are problem solvers; on hand to find solutions for creative, production and resourcing challenges as they appear.
The Senior Producer takes briefs from their Executive Producer and becomes the client point of contact. They oversee the creative development to ensure a successful project sign off. From there, their involvement stretches through both production and post production as they anticipate, interpret and remedy client feedback.
They are tasked with delivering exceptional client experiences, while producing quality content against a backdrop of financial targets, metrics and KPIs.
They collaborate with other team members which include Creatives, Producers, Production Assistants, Editors, Animators and freelance crew. They are responsible for finding the right resource, workflows and expertise to match the brief.
It’s an opportunity to take your production career to the next level through additional strategic responsibility beyond the scope of individual projects. We’re looking for driven people that want to grow with the company – ultimately resulting in promotion to Executive Producer level.
This position is Brooklyn based. While we are currently working remotely, the expectation is to return full time to the office ASAP. Please only apply if you are (or are willing to be) New York based.
· Exhibit a proven understanding of the strategic value of film within corporate communications.
· Ability to consult as a strategic creative partner with Fortune 500 clients.
· Accountability for client relationships,
· Proven ability to mediate difficult situations with and between clients with desired outcome of strengthening relationships and project success.
· Production experience across all projects of all scales: Interview, Live Action, Talent, Animation, Drone, 360 and Large Scale Commercial Productions.
· Support the production team by making sure they have the resources, knowledge and motivation to carry out their work.
· Consistently be looking for fresh talent to bring in to the Casual fold.
· Lead by example, ensuring our clients would describe your personal service as first class.
· Grow, mentor and manage team members and help more junior staff
● Production nut.
● Process driven.
● Problem solver.
● Decision maker.
● Team builder.
● Efficiency lover.
● Big picture thinker rooted in reality.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A full knowledge of digital production processes
· An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
· A proven track record in fast paced environments
· The ability to push a team to deliver high quality work
· A pro-active approach to new creative opportunities
· Significant industry experience
· Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients
· Experienced in managing productions
· Procurement of crew, staff and services that can improve the company
Casual Films is a video and animation production group based in London, New York, Los Angeles and Melbourne. For the past two years we’ve been voted the top corporate production company in the UK in Televisual Magazine.
You can see some of our work here.
We specialize in video content for business. Over the past 15 years, our films have helped companies:
- attract and retain the best candidates
- train or motivate staff
- explain or promote products and services
- increase brand awareness and appeal
- boost sales and encourage donations
We are video consultants; expert filmmakers fluent in the language of corporate communications. With a vastly experienced internal team - and thousands of briefs under our belts - we turn business messaging into creative, effective and engaging video better than anyone else.
We have an in-house team of 40 people. We’ve won a whole bunch of awards. We make animations for companies and charities that make people feel stuff, buy stuff, love stuff, want stuff, apply for stuff and donate their money to stuff.
We’re a close team that punches above its weight with accolades, creativity and client base. We’re ambitious, full of great ideas and we work hard. Our client list is exciting and growing and so is our team. We want the very best to join us.
For more information on our group, please visit our website.
© Casual Films 2021